Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life Unexpected

One of my favorite shows is now over. And as super sad as I am about it, I gotta say, they ended it so well. I just finished watching the 2 hour season finale of Life Unexpected on The CW. It was a crazy episode. At the end however, they did a "Two Years Later" thing. Lux, giving her valedictorian speech as she is graduating. Class of 2012. That's crazy! And everyone ends up with who they should and it's so cute. :) Lux and Jones. Saw that coming from the very beginning. Even when she was with Bug. They just fit. Cate and Baze. Magic. Ryan and Julia, and their son. Math and Alice(pregnant) [now that's one I definitely did not for-see.] And Tasha is there. And they are family. Everyone stuck by each other. And it's really - as cheesy as it may sound - happily ever after! :) So as bummed as I've been for months about the possible cancellation of this amazing show, I was even more amazed with the way that they ended things so smoothly and gracefully and happy. Totally unexpected. But hey, that's why they called it Life Unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment