Thursday, July 11, 2013

6:00 AM

Today was a pretty cool day. I did hot yoga at 6:00 am with my favorite teacher. She's the best. That's why I woke up. Because I knew it was going to be awesome! And it was. So refreshing for my body. My days and nights are so filled that the only time I have free to take a hot yoga class is early in the morning. Before the sun comes up. I have ump-teen classes left on my Groupon and it expires August 20. But I'll be away on a trip, so I have to use them all up before I leave on August 1. Yeah. I'm kind of excited. More 6:00 am classes, here I come!

There is a website that I love where I go to watch all of my favorite TV shows. It has so many shows. Basically every season. And it's current. Which is ridiculously amaze-beans. But it didn't have one of my favorite shows. I had gotten so behind on the show that I couldn't watch it when it came on TV because I hadn't watched so many episodes before. So I was a little bummin'. While on my break today, I happened to go on the site and saw that they ADDED THE TV SHOW!!! I was so excited! Jumping up and down. Seriously. So stoked! Gahh! Now I can finally catch up! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment