Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Books and Possibilities: Day 39

I finished two books yesterday. One of them being The Help by Kathryn Stockett, which I will probably do a separate post about because I loved it so much. Today I went to the library to get even more books. I love books. sigh.

My sister has been reading tons of books lately as well. I pick up a bunch from the library I've read and think she'll love. She reads them. And yes, loves them. She's becoming like me. In my need to read. It's pretty awesome. She even started logging the books she reads. Not in the crazy obsessive way that I do it (in my planner, with dates and times and places,) obviously, but just writing them down on a piece of paper. Next I have to work on my youngest sister. She is so not a reader. But hey. Anything is possible right.

Food Intake
(lots of things)

Exercise
None

No comments:

Post a Comment