Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Multiplicity Reading: Day 33

I had a fun day at work today. Started Mother's Day gifts with the kids. You know, I've been like, really happy lately. Like, really happy. I don't know exactly what's causing it, but I'm happy about it. Haha. Awkward came back last night! Yay hey! I'm currently reading four different books. Multiplicity reading! Not a real term, obviously. But it's fun to say! Reading more than one book at a time (especially four) is crazy. I know. I always thought it was a weird thing to do. But now that I'm doing it myself, I am finding it fun. I love reading. I love reading things that I love to read about. Make sense? Idk. Grrahhahaha! And each book is completely different from the others. Oh, and one of those books is an ebook on my phone. Haha. Really gettin' wit the times. So if ever I'm on the go, and I don't have a book with me, oh wait, I do! Teehee.

Food Intake
Banana
Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bar
Water
Turkey Sandwich
Pizza
Water
Chicken Katsu
Meat Jun
Rice
Reese's Pieces

Exercise
None

This is what I'm reading on my phone. Lindy's Diary. It's only available as an ebook, so it's perfect. And I'm borrowing it from the library... double yay! It's short and sweet. Perfect for my first ebook ever. Yeah, I really don't believe I have ever read an ebook. Only real books. With real book smells. And real pages to turn. I do love books...

No comments:

Post a Comment