Friday, April 26, 2013

Undermine: Day 42

So as you may have noticed, I haven't been doing a great job of keeping track of my food and such. But it's because. Um. I don't know. I'm human?

Food Intake
(food)

Exercise
None

You know how I mentioned I've been watching Nashville? Well, I'm in love with the song Undermine. It was first seen in the second episode, and I fell in love when she sang, "It's all talk, talk, talk, talking in the wind. It only slows you down when you start listening." So I YouTubed it and found out that it's Kacey Musgraves' song. And it's been on replay. This is it. Right down there. Watch it :)


Here's the clip from the episode it first appeared in.
Where I fell in love.

Singing it all day. ALL DAY. Did cups to it. Playin' it on guitar. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment