Thursday, April 18, 2013

Home Library: Day 34

Happy happy. Joy Joy. Don't Stop Believing! Currently watching Glee. The newest episode. Rachel Berry is singing Don't Stop Believing. Oh memories. I did my hot yoga tonight. With Jenn! Yay hey! Then I went to the library, which you all know is one of my most favorite places ever. And I got LOADS of books. Teehee. Even though I already have a lot that I'm reading and a lot on my "to-read" shelf. I just like having my own little library in my room. Where I can go to and pick whichever book I want to read. Choices. It's about having choices. And I like having LOTS of choices. Yeah son!

Food Intake
Banana
Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bar
Water
Brookie
Animal Crackers
Reese's Pieces
Water
Panda Express Leftovers
Pizza
Water
Doritos
Chicken Katsu with Rice
Chicken Pot Pie
Water
Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bar

Exercise
Hot Vinyasa Flow (75 min)

Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment