Thursday, April 4, 2013

Manapua: Day 20

Chewing with my front teeth is really hard. But I can kind of chew with my left, near-front teeth. V e r y  s l o w l y . . .   And it kinda takes the fun out of eating. Eating so slow. But hey.

So as you can tell, I haven't been so focused on the whole "losing weight" aspect of my weight loss journey due to the pain and inability to chew/eat. So yeah. And I can't exercise because too much movement hurts my teeth and mouth/face area.

Food Intake
Reese's Egg
Water
Graham Crackers
Fat Free Milk
Water
Oatmeal w/ Sugar
KFC Mashed Potatoes
4 Stick Cheese
Papa John's Garlic Butter
1/2 Manapua
1 Pork Hash
Water
McD's Plain Sundae
2 Reese's Eggs

Exercise
None

I wish I had some of these... and could eat them.
Been really missing these recently, randomly.
These are one of my most-favorite-favorites :)
* s i g h

No comments:

Post a Comment