Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Excelsior: Day 46

It's that time of the week again. Library time! I got ump-teen books today. Most of them for Kaleo. Due to the fact that I created a monster and she finishes books like a racehorse now. But I did get some for me, of course. When I got home I went walking for about an hour, whilst doing arm exercises with weights. I walked on the beach for a cool down. There's some pictures down below. I watched Silver Linings Playbook with my sister tonight. Ooh, I liked that movie. I love Jennifer Lawrence. She's amazing.

Food Intake
Lucky Charms
Milk
Animal Crackers
Water
Pizza
Carrots
Chicken Sandwich
Orange
Water
Mini Chips Ahoy
Milk
Life Cereal
Cheese and Crackers

Exercise
Walking with two 5lb weights (60 min)






That right there was my favorite line.
Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment