Monday, April 8, 2013

Family: Day 24

Back on the liquid diet out of fear of my BIG hole. Don't wanna chance it. No. No. No. Squirting with salt water.

Cheaper by the Dozen. :) Just watched that movie. So cute. I love it. I've been thinking lately. About all of the shows, movies, games, life of my childhood and such. And I was like, I wanna watch Cheaper by the Dozen. So I did. This movie totally makes me want tons of kids. Totally. Maybe not twelve... but still a lot. I love kids. Whenever I'd get asked the question, "What do you want to be when you grow up," the first thing that always came to my mind was "a mom." A mom. That's what I long to be. So fun. So cute. Family. I love family. :)

Food Intake
Gogurt
Water
Liliha Coco Puffs (just the pudding and chantilly)
Gogurt
Applesauce
Peanut Butter
Mashed Banana
Smoothie (Frozen Strawberries, Peanut Butter, 2 Bananas, 1% Milk)

Exercise
None




No comments:

Post a Comment