Monday, April 29, 2013

iHeartRADIO: Day 45

I have juice dribbling down my chin and fingers from the juicy orange I am currently consuming. Yummmmm...

Hey You-know-who-you-are, I missed you at work today. I greatly look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Yay hey! And thank you so very much for reading by blogs. The only one who reads my blogs. Every. Single. One. of them. Thank you. I makes me happy. I love you!

Another thing I miss about Ohio are the radio stations. I am currently listening to iHeartRADIO on my phone. Akron 98.1 WKDD. One of my favorite stations. I love this app! :)

Ooh! My song just came on! Ho Hey! :) See... I love iHeartRADIO. Ha, I heart iHeartRADIO.

"I belong with you.
You belong with me.
You're my sweetheart."

Food Intake
Apple
Granola Bar
Animal Crackers
Water
Cheese and Crackers
Pizza
Water
Graham Crackers
Milk
Chicken Noodle Soup w/ Cheese
Orange

Exercise
None

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny!! Its the story of your life...sort of with a few missing chapters! LOL... I enjoy reading it! Can't wait for the next one to come out!! Hayaku shinasai (Hurry)!!!!

    ReplyDelete