Saturday, April 20, 2013

Oblivion: Day 37

Oblivion. The state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening. The state of being forgotten, esp. by the public. [Google definition.]

After church, we went to lunch and the movies. Oblivion. Looking at that definition, I think, yes, that's exactly what's going on in that movie. He is most certainly in a state of being unaware or unconscious of what is happening... and then some. I quite liked that movie. I'll admit I was a bit confused in the beginning. But I understood everything by the end of it. Such an interesting concept for sure.

Food Intake
Granola Bars
Water
Dave 'n Busters - Bar Burgers and Fries
Vanilla Dibbs
Muddy Buddys
Water
Chicken Sandwich
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Fudge Stripe Cookies

Exercise
None




No comments:

Post a Comment