Saturday, April 27, 2013

Someone to Talk to: Day 43

My sister and I spent the entire morning reading books. Her on her bed. Me on the couch. Reading. Laughing. With the heart of the day swirling around us. Fans set to the highest setting. Not enough. Not caring too much. Because we were reading. Off in another world.

When it got too hot, we decided to head to the beach. Barefoot I walked. Sunny day. Cold water. Feeling good. Kaleo and I talked about the books we've been reading. TV shows we watch. I love having someone who is reading the same books as I am. I love talking about books. So to have someone who has actually read them, and we can have discussions and such is very fun for me. I love it. Someone to talk to. It's one of my favorite parts of reading. Being able to discuss each other's likes and dislikes. How we loved the ending. How we wished it ended differently. Falling in love with fictional characters. Joyful bliss. And love.

Then I did some guitar playing and singing. Undermine. So possibly I will have a new video up on YouTube soon.

Had a girls night with my friends. Did a follow up bible study, then went up Diamond Head and looked at the beautiful island in the night. Gorgeous. And of course. My favorite part of girls night. Girl talk! :)

Food Intake
Cheese and Crackers
Chicken Pot Pie
Smoothie
(Other stuff)

Exercise
None

No comments:

Post a Comment