Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hula Performance: Day 44

Church! HOPE. There's hope for everyone. FORGIVE. Everyone can be forgiven. LOVE. Everyone can be loved. I can't do it on my own. The Merrie Monarch winners performed at service today. Awesome Chinky! Beautiful. Ohana group lunch after service. Yum. Yum.

My gym from Ohio called me today offering me a complimentary day pass. I sadly told them I don't live there anymore, otherwise I would love it. Actually, I would still be a member there had I not left. I miss my gym. I really miss it. It was the best. Lifetime Fitness. Oh I miss it so bad! So bad!

Movies with mom and Gayle. The Big Wedding. Pretty funny. I was laughing a lot.

Currently singing Elvis Presley's Burning Love...

My fingers hurt.

Food Intake
Fried Rice
Steak
Cornbread

BBQ Chicken Salad
Muddy Buddies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
McD's Ice Cream Cone

Exercise
None


No comments:

Post a Comment