Friday, June 14, 2013

Anthem Lights

Yup! My legs are killer! I could hardly walk. But I woke up. I went out. And I did it. Kaleo came with me this morning. So that was nice. Sister bonding time.

Okay. I love Anthem Lights. New favorite band. I am so happy that I found them. Anthem Lights is a Christian band, and I love them. Their original songs are so good. I love singing them and worshipping God. They also do covers of popular songs. They do them once a month. So people who don't normally listen to Christian music will stumble across their covers, and perhaps listen to some of their original songs. And da da da yeah. Great idea. All for the glory of God. Here are some of my favorite covers. Watch them and you shall see what I am talking about! Watch them all! Better yet, visit their YouTube page and watch every single one of their videos!

This is the first song I ever heard them sing. It came on my Phillip Phillips Pandora Station while my sister and I were cleaning the classroom. We immediately stopped what we were doing and just listened. In love, we fell! So this song will always have a special place in my heart because it's how I FINALLY listened to, and fell in love with Anthem Lights.


"Call me maybe at a payphone wide awake and standing on a starship waiting while we're young tonight." :)


"Heaven's got a plan for you."
"You are loved. No mistake. You are perfectly made."


JT & MJ




Exercise
Walk (35 min)

No comments:

Post a Comment