Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Campfires"


What a gorgeous sunrise this morning. You know, I'm really loving this whole "waking up early" thing. I mean, look at what I get to look at. So cool! During my break at work, I was showing my sister the leg workout I like to do from Pinterest. And now my legs are kind of killing me. Haha.

Here's a picture of the "campfire" my kids and I made today during outdoor playtime. Our "camping" consists of lovely little "campfires" where we grab a bunch of plants and such, and sit around it in a circle. We pretend to roast marshmallows and tell spooky stories. It is so cute to hear what they come up with. They love to tell spooky stories. Their expressions are priceless. I love them!


Exercise
Walk/Run (30 min)
Leg Workout (5 min)

No comments:

Post a Comment