Friday, June 7, 2013

Italian Magic

It's Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!  hahahahaha...

After work, I went to dinner and a movie with some cool folks. We ate at an Italian restaurant. I ordered the Eggplant Parmigiana. It was delicious. I love Eggplant Parmesan. That's what I always get from anywhere that has it. Haha. But my all time favorite is from Maggiano's Little Italy. I miss that place. Tonight I tried escargot. Yes. That's all I'm going to say about that. After dinner, we went to the movies and watched Now You See Me. It was even better the second time! Because I already knew everything that happened, so I was able to watch their faces to see if you can read anything. And you totally can! It was awesome. As we left the theater talking about it, one of them said, "That movie was awesome. What'd you guys think? I want to go watch it again so I can see if their faces give anything away, or if it was just something that happened at the end." I said, "That was my second time watching it, and yes, you can totally tell! It's awesome." They were like, "What? You already saw it?! That's the biggest trick of the night!"Haha. But I knew if I told them I'd already seen it that they'd suggest to see something else. But I really wanted to watch it again. SO I kept silent. And I'm glad I did. I want to watch it again and again. It was that good! Baby Franco. He's still so cute. Like a baby. Teehee.

Now I know what it was! I've been thinking, I know him from somewhere. I used to watch a show that he was on. But I couldn't remember what it was. Now I do. Privileged! He was Zach! I looooooved him on that show! Gah! Lucy Hale was Rose. Zach and Rose were dating! And they were too cute! I miss that show! I'm so sad that they only had it for one season. Only 18 episodes. I was so so sad when it ended. My goodness, why do TV shows have to end? Why? And now baby Franco is all grown up and doing magic! :)


This is the only clip I could find on YouTube of him on Privileged. But watch it and you'll see what I mean. He's so cute! Sweety boy. Mahhh guudness!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment