Monday, June 3, 2013

Meetings

Tonight we had our open house. Some of the new families came. They got to see their children's classrooms, meet us teachers, have a picnic dinner on the lawn, and have a quick meeting. It went well. And fast. I was praying today that it would be fast enough so that I wouldn't be late to my first ever teen leaders' meeting. God came through. It was good and quick. I was right on time. Perfect. God is so good. Seriously. Dinner and a meeting. If you know me, you know that I am pumped and super stoked to finally be apart of the teen ministry as a leader. So so so excited! In case you couldn't tell. I'm so excited ! And I just can't hide it!

After the meeting, I talked with one of my friends. We tried not to talk for so long, but you know how it is. Sometimes once you start talking, you just can't stop. We talked for over an hour. Just standing there on the side of the street, next to our cars. We didn't sit down because that would have extended the conversation. Well, it extended itself anyways. Haha. Girl talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment