Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lo'i

I went to the lo'i today, with the teens. It was awesome! So much fun. I was mostly weeding. I got cuts and scrapes, but it was worth it. I wish I could do it more often. And funnily, it makes me feel like a Hawaiian. You know, doing Hawaiian things. My hands are sooooo dirty! After I got home, I walked to the beach. I walked straight into the water with all of my clothes on and then scrubbed myself with the sand. Natures' scrub! I got most of it off my body, but my hands are grubby. Under my nails are practically black. And all the cuts made it hard to scrub because it hurt a bit.

Then we went to a family party. It was great to see family that I haven't seen in years! Some of whom I haven't seen since I was a baby! That's crazy! But I had to leave early, before dinner, to go and babysit. Bummer. But I had an awesome time babysitting! I always do. So cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment