Sunday, June 23, 2013

Beach Service & Shave Ice

We had a beach service for church today! Out at Magic Island. I was so sad because my phone was still out of commission, so I was unable to take any pictures with it. Super bummed. It was beautiful. But you know, sometimes you just have to enjoy the beauty while you are in the situation. Even though with today's technology, it seems like everyone everywhere is looking to snap it, post it, share it. Which I love, obviously. But it is healthy to take a step back, breathe, and enjoy life. So maybe my glitchy phone is a hidden blessing. Take control and focus away from my phone and onto better things. Such as my Heavenly Father! :)

After church we got shave ice from Waiola Shave Ice! My favorite!!! Waiola's is the absolute best!

Couple of pics from last Thanksgiving.

My favorite - Strawberry Cream with Ice Cream. Yum!


Me and Kulia :)


No comments:

Post a Comment