Monday, June 10, 2013

Sunrise

Last night at the Bible study, we discussed 2 Timothy 1:7, which is one of my favorite scriptures. It talks about how God didn't give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. Which got me to thinking about how I want to be more disciplined with my life. So I decided that I would wake up early and go for a run. Since my schedule was getting fuller, and I wouldn't have nights to work out anymore, I realized my only chance was the morning time. So this morning I woke up at 5:30. I am so glad that it's the Summer because it's light out and not pitch black like in the Winter. So it's a little bit easier to wake up and get myself out of bed. I went on a prayer walk/run. I stopped for 5 minutes along my morning run, to smile at the rising sun. And take some pictures. Obviously. So this week, I'm making it a goal to be disciplined and wake up early and go running everyday. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. :)

After work, I ate dinner at a friend's house before heading off to another Bible study. This time with a different teen girl. This was my first time joining in on her studies. So exciting! I feel so blessed to be able to study the Bible with these two girls. God is so good!





Exercise
Walk/Run (35 min)

No comments:

Post a Comment