Thursday, March 28, 2013

Be Good: Day 13

I woke up this morning with the absolute worse back pain of my life. And I still have no idea why it was so bad. I didn't really do anything yesterday, I don't think. But I took Advil and sucked it up. And I told myself that I'd be alright. That I'd do yoga today, so I had to be alright. Haha. The pain kinda stayed around the whole day, but hot yoga was amazinga! Felt so good! I love love love it!

I had the funnest day at work. A lot of hide-n-seek and duck, duck, goose with my kiddies. :) Hoorahzoo! Yip skip hop! Hahaha.

The Host comes out tomorrow. Just sayin'...

Food Intake
Apple
Water
2 String Cheese
Matza
2 tsp Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Strawberry Jelly
Egg Salad [Hard-Boiled Eggs, Mayonnaise]
Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus
2 Sticks of Cheese
Water
Tomato Basil Soup
Ritz Crackers
Water
Banana

Exercise
Hot Vinyassa Flow (75 min)

No comments:

Post a Comment