Saturday, March 30, 2013

With the Faith of a Mustard Seed: Day 15

Well. Today was quite a good day. Crazy right? But true. I had my FOUR wisdom teeth pulled out. IV sedation is the business. I remember that I was praying as I closed my eyes. I woke up to a woman saying, "Good morning." That was it. My surgery was over. And I didn't even know it had begun :) Then I laid down on a bed and rested for a bit. My mom took pictures of me and texted it to people. No chipmunk cheeks. No, well, anything. I looked the same. Amazing. So remember my post from yesterday? Where I said this, "And I prayed that God would allow everything to go well with my surgery tomorrow. And that I would miraculously be totally good afterwards. So good. No chipmunk cheeks. No pain. No bruises. So that I can go to the Easter service thingy with my nana tomorrow. Because there's another one. Tomorrow. Prayer is powerful. I totally believe that I could wake up from my surgery, walk out of there good as can be. Go watch The Host with my mom, and go to the Easter service with my nana. Yup. I have faith. In God. Please God. Please." Well, I just got home from the movies. I watched The Host with my mom and sister. You see, through faith in prayer, ANYTHING is possible. Even painless teeth extractions. Huh...

So I was kinda bleeding all over the place. Always fun. No pain though. Which is awesome. And I am on a liquids only diet. Fun. But I'm kinda tired now. I just took my medicine which I think is making me drowsy, so I'm going to bed. See you later.

Food Intake
Jamba Juice - Original Orange Dream
Water
McDonald's Plain Sundae
Water
Kiddie Strawberry Icee
Fruit Punch

Exercise
None

No comments:

Post a Comment