Saturday, March 16, 2013

S2B2 Smoothie

Gotta start off by saying how much I love my Magic Bullet. It's just quick and easy, and I can make just enough for me. I buy frozen strawberries and frozen blueberries from Sam's Club because you get more for your money, they don't require washing and cutting, they have the same nutritional value as fresh, and I don't need to add ice since the frozenness of the strawberries and blueberries act as such. So basically it's a win win win win! I call it an S2B2 Smoothie. Strawberries, spinach, blueberries, banana. Get it ;) Let's get started. It's super simple. :)

S2B2 Smoothie


What You Need:
Frozen Strawberries
Frozen Blueberries
Baby Spinach
Banana
Milk (I use Fat Free milk, but any kind of milk works)
Magic Bullet

What To Do:
Add in the frozen strawberries, spinach, frozen blueberries, and a banana into the cup (I use the Tall Cup.) Then pour the milk in, until it covers about 3/4 of your ingredients. Take the Cross Blade and twist until tight (you don't want the milk spilling out on you.) Flip it over, attach to the Magic Bullet, lock on, and mix until smooth. Remove from the Power Base. Detach the Cross Blade. Twist on the Comfort lip ring. And drink it up!


Have a delicious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment