Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter: Day 16

I had a fun day. Jamba Juice for breakky. Church. Pastels. Jesus' resurrection. Window shopping. Zippy's pudding parfait for lunch, and mashed potatoes with gravy for dessert. Redbox DVD. Home. Watch it with me sisters. "What does 'homogenized' mean?" That was a line from the movie btw. Dylan O'Brien... :)

Gah! I can't eat anymore ice cream!! I want some REAL FOOD!!!!! But alas, I cannot chew. Boo hoo for you me. Okay. Not much going on in my mind presently. So, I'll talk to you later.

Food Intake
Jamba Juice - Original Orange Dream
Water
Zippy's - Pudding Parfait w/ Chocolate Ice Cream
Zippy's - Mashed Potatoes w/ Gravy
Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
McD's Plain Sundae

Exercise
None

Dylan O'Brien :)
Very excited for this movie.
The Wedding Crashers reunite + Dylan O'Brien.
Sweet.

Trailer perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment