Sunday, March 17, 2013

No Chocolate. No Ice Cream.

In my attempt to better my health and work towards my ultimate goal, I have decided that I am going to set weekly goals for myself. Whether it be restricting a certain food, reaching a certain amount of workout hours, trying something new, I'm going to set out to accomplish it.

So for this week's goal, I am not going to eat any chocolate or ice cream. Reason being that I have been eating either, if not both, chocolate and ice cream, practically everyday recently. I hate to admit, but 'tis true. And just fyi, the ice cream cones from McDonalds are my absolute favorite. Even though they are only 4 points through Weight Watchers (which is how I justify myself having one when I do,) I am not having any this week! Go big or go home! No chocolate. No ice cream. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment