Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Come On Rainbow Wheel: Day 11

Happy 15th Birthday Kulia, my littlest sister!!! I love you!!!

A Rocket to the Moon's new album Wild & Free came out today! Whoohoo! I love it! So happy! So good! Current song on repeat from that album is Wherever You Go :) I listened to their album all day as I made my an 8X8 book on Shutterfly. I had a code for a free book, so I had to use it, of course. Haha, so I created a quick book today. Oh, and by "quick" I mean six hours. Yeah, it took me all day. I watched some movies while I worked. Hairspray. Stick It. Date Night. Love those movies. I had a fun day. Oh, and btw, we didn't have work because it's Prince Kuhio Day. State Holiday. That's why I was home all day, doing all this business. Computering. You know, typical Kiko stuff.

Food Intake
2 cups of Trader Joe's Vanilla Almond Clusters
1/4 cup of 2% Milk
Water
1 cup of Life Cereal
Almonds
Water
1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
2 Tbsp Least Mexican Shredded Cheese
1/2 cup of Ice Cream
1/4 cup of Rice
Chicken
1/2 Redondo's Hot Dog

Exercise
Arms - using two 5 lb weights (20 min)


"Baby just know, wherever you go is where I'll be."

No comments:

Post a Comment