Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Whole Lotta You: Day 12

Back to work! Fun fun! The kids seemed extra happy today for some reason. Which always makes me happy. I had a fun day with them. So silly. I love it!

We had our last meeting of our Building God's Temple group. Sad. We had a potluck. Happy. I did kinda eat a lot though... but hey. I'm gonna miss having this group every week. It's been a great two months. I've learned a lot. About myself, my body, my mind, my heart, and where my priorities ought to be. On God. Focus on God to give me strength and it's all good in the hood.

Btw, new song stuck up in my head. Whole Lotta You by A Rocket to the Moon. It's so... sha la la la :)

Food Intake
Smoothie - [Mixed Frozen Fruits, 1/4 cup of Strawberry Yogurt, 1/3 cup of Fat Free Milk, Banana]
Water
3 String Cheeses
1/4 cup of Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus
1/2 cup of Egg Salad [Hard-Boiled Eggs, Mayonnaise]
Carrots
Water
1/4 cup of Strawberry Yogurt
1 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Panda Express - Bowl [1/2 Mixed Veggies, 1/2 Chow Mein, Mushroom Chicken]
Water
Chicken Salad
Couscous
Carrots
Piece of Naan
Chinese Chicken Salad

Exercise
None

Here's the music video for Whole Lotta You :)

"All I need, baby, is a little time and a whole lotta you."

No comments:

Post a Comment