Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Cleaning. Spring Running: Day 4

So our floor in our hallway is a bit termite eaten and my nana and papa are fixing it this week. Therefore we gotta get all our stuff out of the hall. So last night I emptied my cabinet. Today I decided that it was the perfect day for SPRING CLEANING! I organized my other cabinet whilst getting rid of stuff I didn't need. Just fyi, I love organizing. It soothes my soul. Haha. So that was very fun for me. I got a hold of my hand weights I'd just bought and did a quick arm workout. Then I went running around my block. Below are some pictures I took along my run/walk. Spring is so pretty! I had to stop and snap some pics! I strolled down over to the beautiful beach and caught a bit of the ocean breeze. Thumbs up for phone cameras. Enjoy!

Food Intake
Apple
Water
Banana
Water
Carrots
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
3/4 cup Tuna
1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 tsp Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Egg
2 Tbsp Kraft Mexican Shredded Cheese
Bell Peppers
Mushrooms

Exercise
Arms - using two 5 lb weights (10 min)
Run/Jog/Walk (30 min) 550 cal








No comments:

Post a Comment