Friday, March 22, 2013

Rainy Chill Day: Day 7

Today was another chill day. And a rainy day, might I add. A nice day to stay inside. More reading. Watched a movie. Went to dinner with my mom at Outback Steakhouse. I didn't overdue it there and I'm really quite proud of myself. A funny thing I realized is that wearing a belt, besides being good at keeping pants up, is good at helping me to not eat as much. The belt puts pressure on my stomach, and since it can't expand as much, makes me less hungry. It's a silly thing. Haha. After dinner we stopped at Safeway and I got two Redbox DVD's. I'm gonna go watch one right now. Snow White and the Huntsman. So, tata for now :)

Food Intake
Apple
Water
3/4 cup Tuna
2 tsp Mayonnaise
1/4 cup rice
1 tortilla
1/4 cup Kraft Mexican Shredded Cheese
1 cup Quaker Oat Squares Cereal
Almonds
Outback Steakhouse - Cup of Clam Chowder
Outback Steakhouse - Side House Salad w/ Ranch Dressing
Outback Steakhouse - Alice Springs Chicken Quesadilla (3/4 of the Small Portion)

Exercise
None

No comments:

Post a Comment