Sunday, March 17, 2013

Choices: Day 2

After church, I went to the movies with my mom and Mitsu Mitsu. We watched The Call. So good! I was like, wow. It's already done. Aah!

Today was about making choices. I knew I would be going to the movies. So I knew I had to eat healthier foods the rest of the day. I would usually get a kiddie popcorn combo with an icee and some recess pieces and mochi crunch on top of the popcorn, and sometimes also a nachos (a lot! I know) when I went to the movies. But today I only got the nachos and I didn't eat it all. I did eat a little bit of Mitsu Mitsu's popcorn though. Just a bit :) It's about taking small steps. Compromising. Letting yourself have some, with limits, so you don't have withdrawals or something like that. Haha. I'm currently at Zippy's with mom and Mitsu Mitsu. Blogging and eating a salad :)

That's my Zippy's salad. I removed the croutons though. I don't like those...

Food Intake
Apple
Banana
Water
Movie nachos (chips and cheese)
1/2 cup movie popcorn w/ butter
Water
Fruit salad
Sips of midori/champagne
Edamame Water
Tossed greens
Ranch dressing
Broccoli w/ butter
1/3 cup Saimin broth

Exercise
None

Me and Mitsu Gayu!
[ That's Kiko talk for Miss Gayle ]



Have a silly day!
Smiles, hugs, and love from me to you!

1 comment:

  1. Kiko... you are too funny!!! Love reading your blogs. I actually started backwards...if that made any sense. Hehe... Um... not sure if I read the first one! Gonna read that one again.

    ReplyDelete