Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mighty Mango: Day 9

Went to church today. Ate lunch at Panda Express with my momma and Mitsu Gayu. Yum yummers. My fortune cookie said, "You will touch the hearts of many." They watched a movie while I walked around Alamoana and Ward area. I ended up at the Ward Starbucks where I got me a delicious Mighty Mango and chilled. Btw, the Naked Mighty Mango is my favorite. I love that. So good! I also love the Green Machine. Ooh. I'm getting thirsty for some more. But it's late. Time for bed. G'night!

Food Intake
Panda Express - Plate [1/2 Mixed Veggies, 1/4 Chow Mein, 1/2 Mushroom Chicken, 1/2 Orange Chicken]
Water
Naked Mighty Mango
1 Mozzarella Cheese Stick
2 cups Quaker Oat Squares Cereal
2 Tortillas
1/4 cup Kraft Mexican Shredded Cheese
1 cup Life Cereal
1/2 cup 2% Milk

Exercise
Walking (30 min)

Here it is. My favorite. Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment