Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tired Reader: Day 6

Today I mostly read and slept. A nice chill day. I'm currently re-reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer before it comes out in theaters next week Friday. Which btw I'm so stoked for! I read it back when it came out, about five years ago. So I'm getting refreshed. I love this book. When I read it, it became my favorite book for a while. Until I read... The Hunger Games. Four years ago. And now that has been my favorite ever since. So good. The best. Okay, getting off track. The Host. I'm very excited. I can already see the small changes in how the movie differs from the book, but it looks like it's going to be good for the movie. And can I just say how excited I am about who's playing Jared? Max Irons. He's beautiful. When I saw that he was playing Jared, I was like, "Yes!" Because the leading man can make or break a movie. Just saying. Ok. I'm good.

Food Intake
Small sliver of Butter Mochi
Smoothie - [Mixed Frozen Fruit, Banana, 1/3 cup Strawberry Yogurt, 1/3 cup Fat Free Milk]
Water
3/4 cup tuna
3 Hard Boiled Eggs
2 tsp Mayonnaise
Baby Spinach
1 Tbsp Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus
Banana
Water
Quizno's Regular Broccoli Cheese Soup
Quizno's Small Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread
2 Saltine Crackers

Exercise
None

Here's a trailer for The Host!

Have a soulful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment