Thursday, May 2, 2013

AA Batteries and Potions: Day 48

Okay, so I need some AA batteries right now. My keyboard for my computer won't work. Because it is dead and needs to be revived. With four AA batteries. I am using my mom's laptop right now so that I can blog. Thanks mom. Haha. She's at the gym with my sister right now.

Okay. Down below is the music video for Popular Song by MIKA ft. Ariana Grande. And I most absolutely love it! Watch it. You'll love it too! I was already in love with this song, but this music video is beyond. It's so fun. Oh, MIKA, you are magic. Ariana Grande is just so cute. Her innocence makes this video. That's why you gotta be careful how you treat people... you never know who's able to make a magical poisonous potion. Haha.

Tuesday, May 14th, So You Think You Can Dance is back!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Food Intake
Lucky Charms and Milk
Manapua
Spring Roll
Rice Cake
Water
Panda Express Plate
Animal Crackers
Graham Crackers and Milk
Life Cereal
Water
Granola Bar
Manapua
Mini Chips Ahoy

Exercise
Hot Yoga (75 min)

This is Lily Joy.
One of my characters that I love to draw.
Or in this case, finger paint!

Popular :) 
 

Be nice to everyone and have a great day!

1 comment: