Friday, May 24, 2013

Jump! Jump! It's the Last Day of School!

For our last day of school, we brought in our bounce house. Yes, our bounce house. My family got it way back when, around the time of my sixteenth birthday, I believe, and we've had it ever since. It's pretty sweet. My dad brought it to school and set it up for us. The kids were so excited watching him set it up. I think that's the most patient they've ever been. Sitting on the sidewalk in anticipation, watching my dad put it together, and blow it up. It was so much fun. Obviously, I bounced as well. I can't believe the school year it over. That sure was fast. Fed-Ex speedy. We received many goodies today as well. Baked goods, leis, gift cards, etc. I ate so many sweets I thought I'd explode! Haha. Thankfully I did not.

After work, my mom, Gayle, Asya, and I went to see Fast & Furious 6. Obviously! Oh my goodness gracious! That was sooooooo good! I'm like, I need to go see that again. Now. Way to start off the Summer movies. Epic. It was pretty epic. If you have not seen it, do so now! It's a MUST MUST MUST watch. I'm not going to say anything because I don't want to give anything away. But it was hilarious. The driving was fast, furious, and flipping amazing. The fighting was boss. Ahh, I loved it! 5 out of 5 big fat shining stars! And because I am still processing. Processing. Processing. But what I do know, and am so excited to know, is that there will definitely be a 7! I mean, hello, after the credits. Gah! Tokyo Drift!!! It all started twelve years ago, back in 2001, with The Fast and the Furious, and it has grown and grown and grown. Faster. Faster. Faster. Let's go over the timeline shall we. For the record. The Fast and the Furious - 2001. 2 Fast 2 Furious - 2003. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift - 2006. Fast & Furious - 2009. Fast Five - 2011. Fast & Furious 6 - 2013. And for future notice, Fast & Furious 7 - 2014. More specifically, July 11, 2014!! I can't even wait! It's only a little over a year away! How speedy is that!


"You don't turn your back on family, even when they do."

No comments:

Post a Comment