Saturday, May 4, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day: Day 50

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! Aw yeah, son! Aw yeah!

Spent a few hours last night writing songs. Oh how I've missed that. It's one of my favorite things to do. Very calming. It helps me to focus. Release. Bring it back in. It makes me happy. Which caused me to just miss my guitar even more. It's back in Ohio, safe with a friend. But I want it back. So I'm going to have it shipped back to me. I miss you my friend, my guitar. I wish I had never left it behind. But I did. And now I want it back.

My tooth hurts when I chew an apple. But I need to chew the apple. What to do.

Went walking this afternoon. I took a picture of the view. I'm a lucky girl.

Since my weekly goal is to try and keep track of points, that's what's listed in the parenthesis next to my food intake items down below.

Food intake
Lucky Charms and Milk (6 pts)
Water (0 pts)
Apple (0 pts)
Garbanzo Beans (3 pts)
Cheese and Crackers (6 pts)
Water (0 pts)
Refried Beans and Chips (6 pts)
Water (0 pts)
Lucky Charms and Milk (5 pts)
Chips (4 pts)
Tortilla with Cheese (3 pts)
Mini Chips Ahoy (8 pts)

Exercise
Walking with two 5lb weights (40 min)


I love this cover of Imagine Dragons' Radioactive done by Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix. It's so sick! It think you'll love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment