Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Learning and Pencil Drawings: Day 53

"Learning is never a bad thing. And neither is changing your mind about things... It's always good to reevaluate. To think and consider all sides."
                        -Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally

Food Intake
Life Cereal and Milk - 4
Cheese and Crackers - 10
Carrots and Hummus - 4
Apples
Lucky Charms - 2
Graham Crackers and Milk - 8
Tortilla, Refried Beans, and Cheese - 6

Exercise
None

I drew this on the table paper when we ate at Macaroni Grill for Bevon's going away party. I just came across it and wanted to post it up here for fun. If you can't read the words, it says, "Hello. I'm Charlie! This is my turtle, Ty!" Don't ask. Just go with it.

I drew these two the other day.
Optimus Prime action figure.

One of the boys in my class as a super hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment