Saturday, May 25, 2013

Boundless

I woke up and instantly began to finish reading Boundless by Cynthia Hand. Which I did. It was the third and final novel in the Unearthly series. I am sad it's over, but I cannot contain my excitement at how much I loved it. You know, for me, it's all about the ending. And boy did I love love love that ending! I cried. Tears of sadness. Tears of joy. Oh, Tucker. Sweet sweet Tucker.

Quotes! From Hallowed and Boundless :)

"I'm having an argument with myself. And I'm losing. So not a good sign."

"Death is a transition, I try to tell myself, a passing from one plane of existence to another. It's not the end of the world. That's what Mom has always told me. But I guess that depends on how you define the end of the world."

"Then nothing can ever truly separate you, not even death. Love binds you."

"That's the hardest part. The absence of certainty."

"You learn to find your happiness, kid. You figure out those things that give your life meaning, and you hold on to them. You try to stop worrying about the stuff you can't control."

"I made them go away, just by my refusal to be afraid of them. I took control of my fear. I conquered it."

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

"'Haven't you guessed by now?' I say, my heart hammering. 'My home is you.'"

These are the beautiful covers of the three novels.

This is the novella that comes between Hallowed and Boundless.

"My home is you."

No comments:

Post a Comment