Sunday, May 5, 2013

Iron Man 3: Day 51

Aah! There are cockroaches everywhere in our house! Huge-normous ones! Gross!!! Kaleo the Cockroach Slayer! Haha. But seriously, they freak me out!

Just got home from our Sunday fun day. Church was great. Our current series of lessons is called "Stressbusters." He talked about not worrying. If you fully trust God with your life, then you won't worry. Leave all of your troubles in God's largely more than capable hands. He will handle them. Very comforting. But sometimes very hard to do.

Kaleo, Miss Gayle, and I had a lovely girls day after church. We ate lunch at Dave-n-Busters. Bar Burgers. Yum. Played a game or two while we waited for the theater to let us in. When we tried to go in earlier, the ticket collector told us they weren't letting anyone in yet and to come back later. When we got back from the fun games, we had to wait in line for about 45 minutes. No biggie. We got great sets. You know how we do. Railing. Middle. Oh yeah.

Iron Man 3 was, for me, the best movie of the year so far. I absolutely loved it. So good! My favorite line from the movie was, "Mom, I gotta go. Something magical is happening." It was so funny. The movie was brilliant. I knew it was going to be goo. I mean, it's Iron Man, duh. But I didn't know it was going to be this good. I loved so many little things. The little boy. All of his rambling questions. "Remember what I told you about bullies?" The Mandarin. The army of different suits. Monkeys in a barrel. Pepper taking out that guy. "So violent." The "fireworks," although that was a little sad. The end after all of the credits. That's all I can say while keeping it pretty much spoiler free.

Food Intake
Water
Lucky Charms (3 pts)
Water
Bar Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries (20 pts)
McD's Ice Cream Cone (4 pts)
Ritz Bits (4 pts)
Manapua (10 pts)
Mini Chips Ahoy (5 pts)

Exercise
None


Lunch and a movie :)


Waiting in line...


No comments:

Post a Comment