Thursday, May 30, 2013

Someone Stole My Money...

I just looked in my wallet, and all of my cash is gone. And I know for a fact that I had money in there. Tuesday night I went to the movies, and someone gave me six dollar bills to pay me back for her ticket. I had my purse on my person all night, and after that, we came straight home. Yesterday I went to work, home, church, home. Today I was at work all day. Just three possibilities. Three places where someone went into my purse, into my wallet, and snatched all of my cash. I usually never carry cash. But I had some from babysitting and people paying me back. I only just happened to go through my wallet tonight because I need to use cash tomorrow. It's not even the money that I care about. Because money comes and goes (this time it was a time of "goes.") But it's the INVASION that I think about. Invasion of privacy. Invasion on my property. Invasion in my skin. The fact that someone touched my stuff. It gives me chills that someone could invade someone's somewhat-"safe place" and do that. Okay. Let it roll. Roll my head. Roll my shoulders. Breathe in. Breath out. Move on. I guess they needed it more than me. I wish people would just ask. Like, "Hey Kiko, can I have some money?" "Sure! Thanks for asking and not just helping yourself. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment