Friday, May 3, 2013

Keyboard: Day 49

I got my AA batteries! Hooray! I still need to go get a huge thing of Costco batteries soon. So this NEVER happens again. I strongly dislike being without batteries. And I really love my keyboard. I don't like those new thin ones they have at Apple. I like this one. Nice and sturdy. Keys that make that lovely typing noise when my fingers glide across. I don't want to have to buy a new one because I like this one. Yes. I'm weird.

So I think my keyboard is broken. Or maybe these batteries are defective. I didn't actually buy them. Someone gave them to me. But what a bummer. So I'm back to blogging from my phone currently. Until I fix my keyboard sitch. Hrmph.

I spent two and a half hours at Ross, and I only bought two things! And they are both cardigan/cover-up-thingys! Haha. So crazy am I. I tried on so many dresses and tops, and I liked most of them. But in the end, it came down to the question, "do I r e al ly want this?" And alas, my answer was no. So back on the racks they went. I had a gift card, so I ended up not having to spend any of my hard earned dollars. Whoohoo! Success! Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, I've been looking for white or off-white cardigan/cover-up-thingys for a while now. I have a black ones mostly, but black doesn't look very cute over a Springtime dress. No sir. So I'm excited to have found two I love. One casual, and one a bit fancier. So I'm all set.

I finished another book. It inspired me to write a song. So that's what I'm going to do.

Food Intake
Lucky Charms and Milk
Water
Carrots
Manapua
Chips
Cheese
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Milk
Teddy Grahams
Granola Bar
Bean and Cheese Burrito

Exercise
None

See! Look at that beauty!

Miss Gayle left me a present in my locker!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment