Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mommy's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sang some songs to my mom and nana this morning for mother's day. Because they actually like my voice. That's what mothers and nanas are for. And for hugs and love.

Church was all about mothers today. Obviously.
Here are some key points that I took away:
-Love helps us to stick around. To persevere.
-When life happens, just pray.
-Kids: Love your mom.
-Mom: Love your kids.
-By honoring your mom, you are pleasing God.
-Set an example for your kids by living faithful to God.

After church we had a Mother's Day lunch at Tony Roma's. Delicious ribs and broccoli! Yummmmmy! Then we did some Target shopping before heading home. Haha.

I love you mommy! Thank you for all that you do for me each and everyday. Thank you for putting up with my craziness. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for taking me to church when I was four because I asked to know more about God, Jesus and the angels. Thank you for teaching me, daily, what it means to be a disciple and truly serve God. Thank you for teaching me to love. To be happy whatever the circumstance. You are not perfect. But you're perfect for me. You are my best friend. I wouldn't be who I am or where I am, without you and your love. I love you with all of my heart. Happy Mommy's Day. (:


Galatians 5:22-23 NIV
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

No comments:

Post a Comment