Monday, May 6, 2013

Lucky Charms Ice Cream: Day 52

Pains in my stomach sides and back. Playing with the kids help me forget the pain for a little while. It hides mildly. But it's still there. Threatening to worsen. Thankfully my medicine kicked in by the afternoon, so my pain slowly melted away. Which was nice.

I just finished another book about 20 minutes ago. So I grabbed my phone to log it. And saw a text from my friend. Asking me if I was reading The Great Gatsby. I told her I'd literally just finished the book I was reading and that I'd better get started on it. She's about halfway through already. I guess I need to catch up!

Food Intake
Lucky Charms - 4
Bacon Eggs and Rice - 4
Bread Butter Jelly - 3
Water
Manapua - 12
Graham Crackers and Milk - 8
Life Cereal and Milk - 4
Chips - 4
Mini Chips Ahoy - 4

Exercise
None

So I was google-ing pictures of Lucky Charms to put down in this area, because you know I love me some Lucky Charms. I've been eating them practically every day. Then I came across the most magical recipe for... drumroll please...

Click on those magically colored letters above to see the amazing recipe from We Are Not Martha.

Yes, please!


No comments:

Post a Comment