Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pandemonium & Chocolate Chip Cookies are Fine By Me

Today we made chocolate chip cookies! For our Storybook Share Day tomorrow. I clock in for for work and my mom says, "Kiko, can you makes cookies or something with the kids for tomorrow's share day?" I obviously reply, "Yes!" I magically find two eggs and the recipe for Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies on the back of the large package of chocolate chips we have. We had all the other ingredients. Success! So we had our second food prep of the week. Cheehoo.

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. I told you about it yesterday. Remember? Well, I finished listening to it today while I was on my break at work. Aaaahhhhh!
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!! He's ALIVE! I knew he would be. I knew that he could not possibly have died at the end of the first book. I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't. I knew that he was alive and that he'd come back. As Pandemonium went on, and Lena and Julian started to fall for one another, even more I knew he was alive. I was like, OMG, he's going to come back at the end of the book, but Lena and Julian will be together. He will come back. I knew it would be this way. I had a gut feeling. I just knew it! And I was right. So happy, she was promising Julian they would stay together. "You and me. I promise," she said. "Don't believe her." Hardened, stony eyes. Auburn hair. Boy brought back from the dead. Alex. Gaaahhh!! I need Requiem now! I have no idea what's going to happen next. I am very VERY excited to see...

"If you want something, if you take it for your own, you'll always be taking it from someone else. That's a rule too. And something must die so that others can live." -Pandemonium


"That is what hatred is. It will feed you and at the same time turn you to rot. 
It is hard and deep and angular, a system of blockades. It is everything and total. Hatred is a high tower." -Pandemonium


Exercise
Walking w/ two 5 lb weights (50 min)

Fine By Me - Andy Grammer ft. Colbie Caillat



"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up." - Paul Valéry

No comments:

Post a Comment