Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Preschool Graduation

Today was our preschool graduation. Goodbye to all you big kids. You will be missed! I sang and played my guitar before the program started. Just as some background music. And this may be a little tmi, but I was soo hot, I was dripping sweat! Gross! I notice that I always sound different when I practice. I can hear the difference in my voice when I have an audience and when it's just me singing to me. When I'm nervous, and when I have no fear. But it wasn't about me. It was all about the kids! Perfect! They were so cute. We had one girl who wouldn go up on stage with the rest of her class until the final song. Silly girl.

After such a busy day, we went to chill out at the movies. My mom, Gayle, and Asya watched Mud. While Kaleo and I watched Fast & Furious 6. Yeah, I saw it again. And it was awesome again! I cried more this time. Probably because I knew what was going to happen, and I paid more attention to their facial expressions. And I was in a bigger theater, with higher sound quality. Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment